Guess what?! I already met the goal I set THREE DAYS AGO! Kind people have donated 444 items to ShowerUp! So I have set a new goal of 1000 items by July 31! We can do it!
I made a chart to show you what has been donated so far.
Remember, these are the items we need:
- Money (email my Mom and I at firstname.lastname@example.org for paypal info or our mailing address. 100% of your donation will go to ShowerUp!)
- New or slightly used towels and washcloths
- Shampoo (any size)
- Bodywash (any size)
- Shower Sponges (Poufeys!)
- Combs and Brushes
- New Underwear (all sizes)It may be a little bit gross but they need it!
- New Socks (all sizes)
- Prayers. Please pray that I exceed my goal, for ShowerUp and the homeless people in Nashville. If your parents say they can’t help, just say have a good day to people you meet and it will have the same effect.
Please comment or send me an email if you are willing to help. I will update soon!
PS – The number above doesn’t include the HUGE box I JUST got from Amazon! THANK YOU MIRELA AND DASARA!!!